Twinwall Laserlite is a high quality, multi-wall polycarbonate glazing sheet. This product has a thin wall tunnel rectangular structure, which may be an excellent candidate for vertical and curved applications. Also, it offers high impact strength, excellent light transmission, light weight, easy installation, long-term weather resistance, outstanding thermal insulation properties.
The sheets come in an option of 6mm and 8mm thickness and the width of the sheets are 610mm wide or 1220mm wide.
The sheets come in the following lengths: 1.8m, 2.4m, 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.0m, and 5.8m.
The sheets come in the following colours: Clear, Bronze Tint, Grey Tint, and Opal.
- Light Weight – An outstanding balance of low weight and high stiffness enables lightweight structures with greater spans to be designed and easily installed.
- Ease of Installation – The multiwall construction traps air between the layers, which ensures outstanding thermal insulation performance.
- Excellent Energy Efficiency – In many cases these high performance polycarbonate sheet products may be recycled.
- Fire Performance – Twinwall polycarbonate sheets are classed as self-extinguishing. Twinwall sheets have an exceptional fire performance and importantly do not give off toxic gases. Twinwall has been tested in many countries. In the UK it obtained the requirements of BS476 Part 7 and Part 6, Class 1 surface spread of flame.
- Flexibility – Twinwall sheets can be cold bent and used in many curved applications e.g. arched walkways. Twinwall must always be bent longitudinally, never across the width of the sheet.
- UV Protection -?Twinwall is supplied with a protective film on both sides of the sheet. The proprietary surface treatment provides almost total resistance to degradation from UV radiation in sunlight, thereby helping to maintain long-term high light transmission.
Cambrian Plastics is able to cut your Twinwall sheets if required.
Free delivery options for Roofing Sheets products, choose between picking up your order at our facilities or home delivery, this options will be available in your checkout process section.